Monday, August 16, 2010

LONG TERM CROCHET A LONGS (Updates)

Well it is time to update us on your progress for these two crochet a longs........If you can, please share with us a photo of the work you have done so far...........I do want to point out that the 63 heirloom has been a difficult one for most of us.......and if you are still working this one....please remember that you can choose some of those squares or all to do this particular afghan, if you choose to only do certain ones, you must make sure the afghan has 63 squares......this will make it fair for everyone.............

Anyway please share with us your progress, concerns, frustrations.........anything you have felt while doing these.........

I am working the Hexagon cal, and my only beef with it is.......I am using a smaller hook, and I thought the hexagons came out a pretty good size.......but then I noticed the pattern calls for using a size K needle!!! WOW..........I don't think I have ever used that size before.........So I am curious as to what size it would be if I actually used a K hook.........I think I am using an H hook..........anyway I might have to add some more on to make it more of a lapghan!! LOL..........

I will post pictures later tonight, my camera died on me, so charging battery now.

Please remember to update us on this............I will make notes of the updates.

No comments: