Thursday, December 30, 2010

12 SQUARES IN TIME

I was inspired by several crocheters when I started to design.  I thought I could never do it.  Well I finally tackled that!  Now I want to full fill a crochet resolution of mine......to Design a 12" square each month.  I was inspired when April did this.  She did a CalendarGhan!  She is an amazing designer!!   If you want to learn more about the art of crochet, check out accredited online colleges to find arts and crafts courses that can teach you advanced crochet stitches.

So Come January first, I will post January's square.  I sure hope I can keep this "crochet resolution"  I am calling this, "12 Squares in Time"

I hope you enjoy the squares!!  I will continue to post squares as I design them, but the 12 Squares in time, will be my interpretation  of the months.

3 comments:

Thread N Stitches said...

Sounds interesting, and I will be looking fwd. to seeing them.

Caroline said...

Great idea and what a good way to kee[ the creative juices flowing.....Best of luck!!

Kat said...

Very clever idea. I look forward to seeing your squares.