Monday, September 08, 2014

FALLING FOR DISHCLOTHS!



Falling for Dishcloths (7 Day Countdown to Fall)

I love Fall!!  I "fall" in love with the colors, the leaves falling, the coolness to the air, the smells, everything!!    I am going to be counting the days to the first day of Fall.  Why not join me in my latest Crochet-a-long!  I am currently designing 7 dishcloths.  I will post one a day during the 7 day countdown, starting on Wednesday, September 17th, 2014.  I hope you join us!!  This is a short one, but if you love dishcloths, giving them away, or using them around the house, then you will want to join. 
Pick out your colors:

Materials:
~Peaches N Cream Cotton yarn!  in however many colors you want to use, dishcloths will either be in one color or two!  I don't think any more than that, but will let you know. 
~H Hook
~Needle for weaving in those ends
~Love of a Fall!
That's it!! 

No comments: