Sunday, August 26, 2007

Its Sunday

Finally got the traditional Grannies together, I also thought I would not like these squares put together, but I do. Some of the squares measured differently, but I managed to get them all together.
an overhead view of the squares. I did 8X8 so a pretty good size afghan, I am glad to have them done finally, and am going to wait on the 12" squares and put them together when I have more matching colors. I took a couple days break from crocheting, but found myself going through crochet withdrawals!! So am starting on this.....................
a Teddy Bear square for an afghan for Aiden. I am using Red Hearts, "Warm Brown" and white with dark brown for the face features. I did this square tonight and will do squares in between in a the warm brown and then a white, so the squares will be a teddy bear square, a warm brown square, white square, then a teddy bear square and so on. I will put them together as I finish each square. I will probably do 35 squares. I am going to also start back up on halloween crochet and Christmas soon.

4 comments:

Lesalicious said...

It turn out great love it:) aint you proud of yourself for finally finishing. Dang I need to finish my daughter's soon. Great job. :)

Wanda Kay said...

Wow, you finally finished it, and it looks fantastic. Which one of the boys has decided to curl up on the couch with it.

Dragonflymom said...

Both, Aiden likes to spread them out on the floor and lay on them, Aj wraps himself in them.

A Playful Yarn Again said...

Aurora, if you want some tips to change the background of your blog you can IM me on MSN at lisaandjames@etxrn.com.... you can email me at the same email address.

By the way, I love this ghan.

There was an earthquake here today..lol.. it was great!!