Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday.............. Easter bunny is Close

My little ham!! after his haircut.......handsome isn't he? LOL I am not sure who took this picture, I found it the other day on my phone.........I did take some pictures yesterday and today and will post them later on...........I am so tired and sore today.............but had a great day. I took the boys to Exploration Place this after noon.....and they had a blast..........I kept squatting down to play with Aiden or show him something, and now my knees are hurting really bad........oh well, my fault!! I got a few pictures, but trying to get them to sit still long enough to take a picture is sometimes an impossible task!! AJ is always off doing something.....Aiden is so easy at home though, he loves having his picture taken. As you can see in these pictures.

I was brave enough to venture to Wally world today.........man it was crowded...........I only had to pick up a few things, luckily nothing easter related, atleast not there...........LOL We did stop at Walgreens where I really needed to get something...........See we already have the Easter baskets for the boys...........We are making AJs and we bought a premade one for Aiden with stuff we know he will love.........we did not buy a lot of candy this year............AJs stuff is blue and Aidens stuff is green............I love the colored candy combinations now...........anyway the other day AJ saw premade baskets at Walgreens with Pokemon....I think a Pikachu in it..........well I knew that Aiden would want one too, so I went there today to get two.....only found one............asked if someone could call another store, and the lady had an attitude, not saying anything, but just huffing and puffing.....so nicely I asked her if she had a "problem" with calling............I mean she was doing nothing but standing around looking at a magazine............so off she went and disappeared.......I did find another one, that some people had been standing in front of.........this after I searched every isle for a stray Easter basket with a stuffed Pikachu..............LOL I tried to find her to let her know, but like I said she totally disappeared..........oh well, I did tell the lady who cashed me out, so she could let her know so she was not walking around looking for me.............yeah right!! LOL..........

My Friday went pretty good...........I spent a few hours...working on a Star Wars square for the boys.........I already have the characters.......lets see.........I have the following squares..........C3Po......or CP3O..........I always confuse the letters.........R2D2....Darth Vader, although in the graph he looks really dorky!!! Clone and Storm troopers...........falcon ship, speeder, some red symbol.........Y wing..........Jango Fett, and Bobo Fett. I also made a graph on the computer 5 squares across and 7 down............12" squares..............I had to redo the layout of the squares today, because I didn't like how I had it before, I was having it where I would do 2 of each character square for each blanket....but knew I would get bored with doing 4 of the same square. LOL AJ helped with the layout...........I will try to do one strip a day..............but I will have swap stuff to do and stuff...........I joined a few CAL in this Crochetalong group I just recently joined............

No comments: