Saturday, November 01, 2008

Crochet update

I finally finished my Pilgrim Bottle toppers today......I had the boy done last week, and the girl the other day, but batteries went dead in camera.......they are cute, and will look really cute next to all the other Thanksgiving decorations.
My partner Debbie received these already, so I can post the picture, the turkey was for a thanksgiving Amigurumi swap, and the snowman towel holder was for a snowman swap. She loved them, and they did come out cute, although I hated the snowman at first, but once he came together he looked cute.
I tested this square for Donna on Crochetville, She designs really awesome squares and I have tested for her in the past. I loved how this came out and its really easy and fast, you can stop at a certain point for a 7" square, or keep on with the pattern for a 12" square. This is the 12" version. I will post the picture of the 7" version later. I forgot to add that here.

Check out her Etsy site

1 comment:

Caroline said...

The turkey and snowman are precious! Your partner will be thrilled. Hope you and the boys had a Happy Halloween!