Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tired!!

I am worn out.....my week started out somewhat slow, but sure ended busy...We had Amanda come over and help us set up a 25 gallon fish tank that Todd, our neighbor gave to AJ. We got it set up, so it was a late start for us with dinner and stuff...next day, when it was ready, we went to find fish...picked up Amanda from school, and then AJ from tutoring, and off we went..first one was expensive...so we went to a second one, but they had a very small fish section..although plenty of puppies I wanted!! LOL So off to a third one, that had a better selection and price range.....only got about 6 fish...they said not to put too many in with a new set up right away.....Our Betta died the next morning.....we exchanged him, and the new one is doing good, we had to get rid of one of the fish, it was chasing and attacking all the other fish...so he went bye bye!!

I had tons of laundry to catch up on, and still not completely done, tomorrow I will have bedding to do....My gingerbread house is about done.....no pictures to show........The Christmas afghan I was working on and had put the last strip on and didn't realize it was upside down until the border was on? Well I decided to fix it.....yep, I took the border out, and the strip, and luckily I had no problem!! It's done now, and I will wash it tomorrow to "soften" it up and take pictures and send her package off. I hope she likes it.

I am going to go watch the movie, Star Trek while laying in bed and hoping my back stops hurting.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Can't wait to see pics of your projects!!!