Monday, November 19, 2007

Almost Turkey Time!

The boys laying on the couch the other night, this was just too cute!
Taken yesterday , and there is double the leaves out there now. It was in the 80s today, can you beleive that in November??? Tomorrow in the 70s then turning colder!!! I love this time of year, just wish we had some snow. LOL Things here are good, we are pretty sure we got everything for Thanksgiving............turkey has been taking up a lot of room in the fridge, we got a 22 pound turkey, we always try to get the biggest turkey.............My brother Charlie, his wife, Karen and Dylan are coming up, they are leaving Wednesday morning early. Hopefully they drive safely, and miss the hectic holiday travel.
This is Aiden with a bowl!!! I had gotten out some potato salad, and he ate most of it, then started licking the bowl!!!! I had to grab the camera!! This was way too cute to miss out on. What a rotten boy!!
Ok one of me thrown in.

No comments: