Saturday, November 03, 2007

Halloween is OVER!

This is my bat boy and my dinosaur baby!! Aren't they just cute!! AJ was going to go as a Star Wars character AGAIN..........but changed his mind. The only costume he could find that he liked and would fit was Bat Man. I think he looks good in it. The dinosaur costume for Aiden was found pretty much Tuesday, the last minute!! I am always doing things so late. Anyway I had seen this costume for Aiden and really liked it it was so cute. But when i saw it, it was a toddler size, so i wanted to look around for another one a smaller size. I went back on Tuesday and it was gone................oh no!!! but luckily I went back and looked on another rack they had in a another location of the store and found it...............too big on him, but not too big.
This is Aiden again, we are getting ready to go Trick or Treating.............we had no plans on passing out candy, we were going to be gone and my mom did not want to go to the door so many times in her wheelchair. So we had our lights out and still kids came...........I gave one girl some candy AJ had from Fun Night Saturday but after that I did not answer the door, the news told everyone that if lights were off don't go to that house! LOL
My handsome Bat boy!!
Trying to keep his hands out.............his little thumbs were getting caught!
Out trick or treating..........Aiden really got into this..................He loved it........He was walking most of the time, although Papa had to pick him up a few times to "catch" him up with his big brother and Chris..................but he just really loved all the "canny" he got!! LOL my little dinosaur boy!!! WE didn't stay out long, we were all tired and Aiden had fallen asleep, but we wanted to go to pizza hut for dinner, so we did, and the boys had fun.
AJ was kinda bummed that he had to go to school Thursday, but oh well! Today has been a pretty good day, just been hanging out and relaxing...........i ran around a friend yesterday so my knees and back are hurting today.
I am trying to catch up with online stuff and will work on crochet later tonight.

No comments: