Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Second Day of AJs Vacation

We got up so early Monday morning to see AJ off to Texas, he had his golf game, then came back home to say good bye. they didn't arrive at the hotel until around 9 or 10. We did get to see him on Webcam and again tonight, he was getting ready to go swimming in the hotel pool.....he is having so much fun, got to see Shamu today and feed him and use hand singles to tell him what to do....they will swim with Sea Lions Thursday, how fun does that sound? LOL I miss him so much, but I know he is having so much fun
I miss him so much
I did this doily for a Doily of the month group, and this is my thirdy doily....I have to iron it, and it will be used for a Wish I am granting for a lady in one of the groups I am in. I hope she likes it.
I am also in a Crochet-a-long group, and this was for a potholder cal....it was fast to work up, but I am not sure I would do this one again. I will let Aiden use it in his room as a decoration.
For the same CAL this watermelon fridgie was so fast to make. It's cute, and makes me want to have water melon for a snack tonight.


No comments: