Monday, July 07, 2008

Swap Package to France


My partner for the Buddy swap, Kairi received her package today........WOW that was sure fast in getting to her. Anyway a run down of what I made and sent.......the red doily......this was my first doily ever!!! Everyone kept telling me I had to keep it since it was my first........but I made it for Kairi, so off it went to her...........two little decorative fans made in thread as well..........a red doll dress corner bookmark made in thread as well..........and a little green dress and hat on a doll pin...........Extras were the pink tote, scissors, buttons, two tape measures, and two hooks.............not the hooks I know she is needing, but I am having a hard time finding them.

I will update some more later on........I am so tired right now.

2 comments:

Made by Melissa said...

Very pretty! Nice work, its hard to believe that is your first doily, it looks great! I haven't tried working with thread yet.

Kairi said...

Thank you for the package. I liked it. I put the doll in the living room for decoration and wanted to put the doily instead of the other doily I had put but henri took it away and said all done. So I put it back and he did the same thing. I will use it in our new place where we go in august.