Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Well today was busier than I wanted it to be, but the day went well.........AJ was checked by the school nurse when he went this morning and found NO bugs........thankfully. I finished up the laundry, well ok, I still have more to do but the main stuff got washed. I also sprayed again, just to be on the safe side.........

My mother is so happy, I went and got her a new cell phone.......she has had her old one for some years now, and it was not working right. So she is glad she doesn't have to use that anymore..........but now I have AJ wanting a cell phone too, which I think is too early! He doesn't seem to think so........tonight he was making a list for me of things we needed and stuff, and when asked why he was doing it, he told us that he was trying to be responsible, and not a lazy bum.......now I don't know where he got the idea of being a lazy bum, I have accused him of being too lazy playing games, but never called him a lazy bum.......LOL.......so I tried not to laugh at him, since he was trying...........but I told him no cell phone right now.........I think I will cave eventually, but I am going to hold out as long as I possibly can.......my mother is not helping, but telling him she thinks he should have one. LOL........

I have decided that I am steering clear of swaps for awhile.......I have much too many projects here at home I need to get started/finished..........so I will stay in the one monthly swap I am always in, but no more for now. I also have some ideas for new designs, one an amigurumi pattern, squares, and a few other things.

Well we are getting more cold temps again and maybe some more snow/rain mix later this week. UGH..........I love winter, but getting just a dusting is a waste to me.......

Anyway I will post some pictures of some things I have been working on tomorrow, but for now I am super tired!!!

1 comment:

Kairi said...

I like all the amis you have made. They look cute. I haven't dne any toys for a long time. Now Henri wants me to make him a Thomas bag.
Kairi