Friday, February 12, 2010

WIPS


I am starting on two afghans for the boys, both will be the same, but will be different in how they are laid out. Up top here is AJ's, the center of his is in soft navy and will have a light blue around it.....these are squares from HERE So far 6 months of squares are done with AJ's
Picture was taken upside down!! Just realized that.

This is Aiden's, I want to get AJ's center done before working on the outside, not sure what design square I will use for the outer edge though. I also have another afghan I am working on for Aiden. It is the one I need to replace in RWB.

This is the starting of a CAL in my Ami group, can you guess what it might be? LOL I started this tonight.

2 comments:

Janet Happy Girl said...

Very nice

Dragonflymom said...

Thank you.