Friday, February 22, 2008

BINGO

I was thinking of hosting a BINGO game on my blog............I would list around 130 words or so, and have everyone playing pick a certain amount and then I would call 2-3 words a day until someone calls a BINGO. I would then send them a prize. Would be crochet or store bought, maybe even both. Nothing too much. I just really like playing bingo, and one of the message boards I am part of, plays a bingo game, and I am running a bingo game in a crochet group I am in.....but just not enough bingo games going around!! LOL Anyway I was thinking as I was making the list for the crochet group.......that I could maybe start one on my blog.......if I get enough people interested..........so if you are, please leave me a comment with your email. I will go from there. I will probably host a game once a month and send the words to your email box..........after you called a bingo, I would then send out a questionaire so I can get an idea of what you like.....can't guarantee what I would send, but I would certainly try.

So leave me a comment if this sounds like fun and pass the word around.

No comments: