Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sunday

Well I just made these love bugs last night.....i used red and white for them.....the wings are used from a heart coaster pattern.....I really think these are just too cute......I will find the pattern and post tomorrow.......these were what my mom wanted me to make for the boys. I love them.
Well I found a pattern for the Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles and AJ wants a set......My best friend says his son will want a set too..........but anyway this is the first head!! LOL I have not made the body yet.....will here soon.
Side view of the head and his mask.........I think these are coming out really cute!

Aj seems to be feeling much better........he went out with a friend today, and right now he has a friend over from school. They are playing on the Playstation right now..........its been pretty quiet here today!! WooHooo........I love peace and quiet.

2 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

I love the lovebugs! So cute! I also really like the ninja turtles. I used to watch that show on Saturday morning and wanted to be like April. :) Your boys will love them.

Caroline said...

Your stuff is really cute! I'm waiting for the lovebug pattern....no pressure!!!!LOL The nija turtle is great, my boys would love it too!