Sunday, February 24, 2008

Three Posts Today, 1st one Whats in your Purse

I saw this on another blog and thought this was funny.........whats in your purse.......I challenge everyone who reads this to post on their blog, What's In Your Purse" leave me a comment that its done, so I can see too. Anyway here is my purse
Very cute from the outside huh? Cute Tinkerbell purse........I love Tinkerbell.

Well this was pretty scary!!! Ok I pulled out
~4 Diapers
~Travel Wipes
~Pink Wallet Stuffed with receipts
~Sample of Dove Shampoo and Conditioner
~Fold up mirror and brush
~OLD Gum
~Two Lipsticks
~A Wad of napkins
~A Wad of slightly used Tissues.....EWWW I know but hey some were used for my son. LOL
~Dragonfly Checkbook
~An Empty Picture Holder
~More and More Receipts!!! I have way too much in my purse.
~A Hair clip
~A Hair Banana
~A Screwdriver!! I lent this to a friend and never took it out of my purse.
~My Keys
~Some kind of flavored drink mix for Water
~A Tootsie Pop which Aiden quickly grabbed.


Ok this is pretty scary, because I have always been the type that hates carrying a purse.............but the smaller the purse the happier I was about carrying one............So upon opening my purse and actually taking everything out was a shock to me...........how did I get so much stuff in there................where did it all come from..............I carry the diapers and wipes, because who wants to carry around two things.............NOT ME I mean I have a little backpack for Aiden diaper bad, but only toys seem to go in now.................I always forget to put diapers and wipes in it so when my father takes him somewhere he will have more to change him with then a Thomas the Train or track!!! LOL I can't even count how many times I have gone to the store and didn't have any diapers or wipes with me..........and its ALWAYS when Aiden goes "poo" as he calls it.................so I have to run to the back of the store to baby department and buy some diapers and wipes................I think Wal-mart is trying to tell us moms that we need the exercise...............putting the baby department in the back of the store. LOL

Anyway there is my purse...............guess what? I put EVERYTHING back in there...............ok well I did throw out the slightly used tissues!!! LOL

No comments: