Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another Busy Day

I took this with my phone the other day, and I love it.....Aiden is so cute here. I am so tired.............and sore........yesterday we drove to two different places looking for a fridge we liked, we finally found it at the first place we went to......so we left the second place and headed back to the first...........got the fridge..........we decided to continue to use our old one in the utility room to keep soda and bottled water in there..............anyway it turned out to be a major mess, with my dad trying to move the fridge through the door way, and realizing he had to take the doors off, and moving it that way, but not taking anything out of it.....which most ended up on the floor, making a huge mess! AJ had his first soccer practice that evening too..............so busy busy...............tonight was AJs open house..............but before that I drove to the west side of town to find some orange thread, which I found. :) headed to walmart and then home to start dinner and get ready for the open house.........which was a very hectic and tiring trip................they allowed us 4 minutes in each class with only 2 minutes in between those to get to the next class.............omg!!! I am not as young as the students..................LOL walking and walking and up and down stairs................man I was soooooooooooo tired. LOL Anyway it turned out a nice night, and I really enjoyed meeting his teachers and so far, AJ is doing really good..............in fact from what I heard from them...........it seems he is doing better in Middle school then he did in Elementary..............and to think I was worried!! LOL Anyway I know its still early.........but still!! I am really proud of him.
I am starting Halloween decorations........and this is the starting of a Halloween crinoline doily................I started it tonight and had to "frog" it a few times...........found out I was not reading the instructions all the way through the row...........I blame the fact that I am just too tired.............but I wanted to get it started..............I found my orange thread for this project too........so I was excited to start it............this will be my very first crinoline doily...........I will update with pictures as I work on it..............I have some swaps to work on as well............plus other Holiday decorations for next month. The picture was taken with my crappy cell phone...............you know I can't say crappy, its lasted a long time.........been fixed twice and dropped more times that I can count............so its a good phone...........but I sure would love an updated "new" phone. LOL

Anyway I need to get off of here and get to bed.............as tired and sore as I am, you would think I would be in bed already.........but the boys went to sleep early and so fast........that I really enjoyed the quiet and crochet time............

So good night.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

The doily is looking good! I can't wait to see it finished =)