Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Cooler Weather???


I tested this pattern for Crafty Christina, on Crochetville, click her name to go to her blog, you will find some amazing stuff done by this lady..........I am in awe of her work and now of her designing.........She let me test this, "Big Headed Frog" and it came out really cute........I loved working it, and it worked up really fast.........she used safety eyes on her frog, but I could not find any myself, and really was too tired to drive all over looking for them.....my craft stores are about 20 minutes drive from me, and I just didn't think I was awake enough to drive that far...........so I used buttons..............I was going to use a darker green, but I had made another frog using this green, and AJ wanted me to use the same green and call the frogs brothers...........LOL I will have to take a picture of the "frog brothers" soon. LOL
My uncle Jimmy got this craft tote for me.......it is for my smaller projects and I love all the pockets and it even has a drawer on the bottom.
These scissors are called, "Cutter Bees" and let me tell you they are EXTREMELY sharp!!! OUCH.......making the frog last night, I went to cut an end and my finger was in the way and I cut it too.............it bled for awhile, but stopped and doesn't hurt so much now................but ouch ouch!!! LOL I love these scissors though.
I tested these squares and you can find this pattern and her other amazing squares HERE. I sent her a package of this square and the one below only in pink.........but she has not received them yet................I am pretty sure the address was correct and I try to print...............well I wanted to make more, so I did and these are in the mail today.
AJ goes back to school tomorrow. I am going to go work on some CALs for a Crochet-a-long group I belong to.

If anyone reading this wants to join an amigurumi swap group, please check out the link at the top right corner of the group.

2 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Thanks so much for testing! He's adorable!

Rachel said...

love those squares! =)