Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Cold and Rainy Today

I just finished this Ami turtle for a CAL group, cute isn't he? AJ chose the colors again. I love the combination too.
I did this penguin for the same Ami CAL group, and he is really cute too. He worked up fast
Trio of Amigurumis, cute huh? These were all done just recently.....some will be for us, and I am thinking some will be sent off for future ami swaps.......but I think that might be out of the question though, since Aj wants the penguin, my mom wants the bird, and Aiden seems to love the frogs and turtles.........LOL

Its cold and rainy today, but the temp feels so nice, and a much welcome relief from that nasty heat we had...........I hope the heat and humidity does not return next week.

I have a headache today and want to get rid of it.............so I am going to go work on some crochet and relax a bit.

1 comment:

Darlene's Quilts and Stuff said...

Hi your amis are so cute love the turtle especially
Darlene (Hounddog)