Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dragon Ami

Well Aiden's Dragon Ami is done........It took me a few days to work on him, but I have been so tired lately. the Original pattern can be found at this SITE her pattern did not call for wings, but Aiden wanted wings.......I took him to Walmart the other day to pick out yarn, I took him to the green yarn and said pick out the colors you want for your dragon........he chose Spring Green and Hunter Green, I didn't buy the Hunter as I knew I had a few at home. Spring Green I use a lot so I knew I didn't have any.
Here he is from the back........Aiden is sleeping so he has not seen him yet. I think this dragon looks more like something else than a dragon, but its way cute though.

I had a good day, I forgot to do some laundry, but thankfully its not piled up.......mainly just hung around the house, it was another super hot day, so we didn't stay outside too much. We have more storms nearby, and some are really severe.....I am hoping no tornadoes.

I talked to a friend of mine who was kicked off of Section 8 for being evicted, and I do feel for her situation, I know what it's like to be without a home..........I just wish she would open her eyes wider and see the bigger picture, that her making a ton of calls wanting people to give her money is not the answer.......her gas got shut off today too. :( I sure hope she can find a place to live, and even if she can't I told her we will call the shelters.

Other than that, not much else is going on........my dad could not get a hold of my uncle Jimmy, he has cancer and its spreading. This really made me very sad and upset.

I had to take my mom into her doctor yesterday to sign some papers for one of her meds.......it really took a toll on her to walk.......he was just beet red, and almost fell a few times. I was worried about her, and scared too. I know I get frustrated around the house that i do everything, but I know how hard it is for her, that she can't do the things she liked to do. I worry so much about her. I can't imagine what is going on in her head. :(

Ok enough of the bad news..........I am waiting for a box of mini ami's, I joined an Amigurumi Round Robin

4 comments:

Christina Barosko said...

I enjoy reading your blogs to see what new thing you have made. You do a wonderful job.

Crafty Christina said...

I love it! The colors are perfect for too!

Dragonflymom said...

Thanks ladies. I appreciate it, Aiden was so cute picking out the colors, he was all like, "hmm..." it was cute.

Caroline said...

I agree with Christina...the colors are great and her is super cute. WTG!