Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's Hump Day?

Well Aiden absolutely loved his dragon, I think he kissed it a few hundred times!! LOL He wanted his picture taken with it. Just look at how proud he is to hold his dragon? LOL
I got the Amigurumi Round Robin package, this all cost only 3 dollars to mail......I think we might have more of these.......How cute are they? lets see, from left to right...we have a smores, an ice cream cone, a frog, a crab, and a bee. I know I am taking the smores, the crab and maybe the cone.......I have a frog and bee exactly like this.....so I will let the next person to choose. I will add a couple of extra's too.
Well if you had not guessed the Mystery CAL here it is.....a flamingo, I kept saying peacock, but was thinking flamingo, but could not think of the word. LOL Anyway I finished this up today, and the picture is not very good, so will try to take a better picture tomorrow with my camera.

Today was not such a good day, the boys did not want to listen, and Aiden was wild tonight.......he finally went to sleep cuz I made him go to bed early since he was acting up. I also managed to cut his nails and toe nails, which I can only do when he is sleeping.

Tessa came over today for a bit and we talked, so that was a welcome relief from the boys. I love them dearly, but I sure wish they would not have acted up so much today.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

darling pic of Aiden!!!! The flamigo is sooo cute! Free pattern? (hint, hint...LOL)

Dragonflymom said...

Thanks Caroline...he was so happy with his dragon. The flamingo is a free pattern online, and you can find it here.

http://home.earthlink.net/~altams/myprettychis/id5.html