Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Grandma is DONE!!!

I finally finished the Ami Grandma., the one on the right is for Margaret, I will send that to her soon, the one on the left is for my mom and was done in a C hook, I messed up on the color change of her shoes, but didn't notice until I had her body done, which was worked around the legs, so there was no way I was going to "frog" that and redo it. I will be making another grandpa for my mom too, and that will be done in a c hook The one for Margaret and her grandma was done in a G hook
My moms Grandma I did the shawl on both of them without the last 2 rows that the pattern called for...I had to make more rows just to them both long enough.......so not sure why they came out short in the beginning, but both shawls had to be redone last night and today, so I was just not going to do the last 2 rounds. LOL
Margaret's done in a G hook
This Amigurumi Dragon I did for Tiffany for a wish she had in a group. I hope she likes it, I mailed it the other day.
Dragon

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Absolutely darling! WTG! Have you had enough of this weather? It's been raining for 3 days up here!