Saturday, June 28, 2008

50 Things about Me

50 Things

A friend sent me this through email, and I decided to answer this on my blog

50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends and family, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese?
No I use to when I was little

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No

3. Do you own a gun?
No

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
I don't, I either get a coke or Cherry Lime aide

5. Do you get nervous before doctor Appointments?
Usually

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
LOL with a bit of chilli and cheese on them. I can handle them pretty good.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Nothing.

9. Can you do push ups?
LOL on my knees sure!!!

10. Age?
35

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
a Necklace Aj got me for my birthday one year, its jade.

12. Favorite hobby?
Crocheting

13. Favorite Actor:
I have several, Jason Issacs is one.

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
No

15. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
My temper....

16. Middle name?
Mae

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I want to go to bed
I wish my headache would go away
I wish AJ would listen to me and turn down the computer LOL

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today:
Fresca
a Clover crochet hook
An amigurumi pattern on Etsy

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Ice tea
Flavored water
Fresca

20. Current worries?
current as in right this very minute? No worries......worries in general.......whether the car I am driving will break down AGAIN........bills, the price of food and gas.

21. Current hate right now?
LOL I try not to hate, its too much energy......I do despise Mosquitos

22. Favorite place to be?
Home

23. How did you bring in the New Year?
With my family

24. Where would you like to go?
Texas to see my brother and his family

25. Name three people who will complete this?
Me LOL
Blog friends
Scott

26. Do you own slippers?
No

27. What shirt are you wearing?
Blue with a butterfly on it....my jammies! LOL

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
yes

29. Can you whistle?
Most of the time, but not very good

30. Favorite color?
Pink, Purple, and blues

31. Would you be a pirate?
if I had a pirate bf who looked like Johnny Depp, sure as heck I would!!!

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower.........but I do talk to myself! LOL

33. Favorite girl's name?
Amethyst

34. Favorite boy's name?
I like AJ and Aiden LOL

35. What is in your pocket right now?
I don't have pockets.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Aiden being goofy

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Well duh.................My Wonder Woman sheets!!!! She ruled!!!!!!

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
my car accident back in 92......crushed pelvis :( Herniated Disk

39. Do you love where you live?
its home, so yes.......it could be bigger though.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
3

41. Who is your loudest friend?
She is not my friend really..........but she was the LOUDEST!!! all my other friends are decent and not loud.

42. How many dogs do you have?
None :(

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Yes

44. What is your favorite book(S)?
Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice

45. Where were you born?
In a hospital.......LOL Kingston NY

46. What is your favorite candy?
Don't really have a favorite

47. Favorite Sports Team?
Any that my boys would play on.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I don't want to think about that.

49. What were you doing at 12 A.M.?
Crocheting squares

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Aiden since he was leaned over me, kissing me saying, "get up mommy"

No comments: