Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Monday

Well I really hope things settle down this week. AJ is grounded today from having any friends over because Friday he was giving me a hard time...........he had a friend over or was over at a friends all that week...........and here he was griping at me about wanting them to stay longer...........Last night around 7:30 he wanted to go over to his friends.......and I had said no, but he started in on me, asking why his mom is home, and I said I don't care, its 7:30 and its too late........but its summer time!! Like that matters to me........so he got grounded another day. He is playing golf now..............this is his 3rd or 4th week, and 4th week..........last week was cancelled because of all the rain we got..............the course was flooded..........no rain for a few days which is a nice break. Hopefully today won't be that miserable...........the humidity out has been awful.

Aiden is doing good..........he is still sleeping, he was so tired last night, he was up from all the fireworks people kept letting off all hours of the night.........I really wish they would not sell them until the day before........I know that is unrealistic of me to wish..........but I know its fun for kids to set off, but at 2 in the morning........is it really a "little" kid setting them off...............NO..........its the adults! LOL "big" kids. I will try to keep the kids settled down today and not so wild.

I am going to be mailing out a swap today............was going to yesterday, but the post office at the grocery store closed early on Sunday.

I finally got started on my Dragonfly Afghan...............made two strips so far............But I did spend some time with the boys this weekend and guess what? The stupid "red" car won't start now............got a new ignition switch, but that was not it..........got a new starter a few weeks back, so not sure what is up with that stupid car.

I took the boys to the History musuem a couple weeks ago.........here are my handsome duo...........

The things here were fascinating!!! They even had real mummies............which AJ thought was soooo cooollllllllllll............he actually enjoyed reading about how much was found out from one of the lady mummies and who she was and her age and stuff like that.

My future little basketball player.............I am having a hard time finding a small size basketball, he had one at one time........but we can't find it anywhere.............it was from a local game.....so if it was left in the front yard, someone could have taken it.............or it got thrown in the road and no one noticed it and now its gone............LOL oh well, no big deal, but now I can't find the smaller ones.

I will post more later on, have some more pictures to post..........oh and just got a call that my moms Diamond ring is in..........I got her one a few weeks back and she had to have it sized, so she will be happy its in.

No comments: