Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Busy and Windy Day

Its been a very busy and windy day.........No storms, but I hear some are on the way. We did get an insurance adjuster out here to look at the roof for the landlord and he showed me a picture of the roof above the utility room, and it looks like an earthquake crack!! So I am anxious to get this stuff fixed. Today was one of those days, I decided to take the boys to lunch, and could not find Aidens sandal.......ok we found one.........but that is it............how "lost" can a shoe get in a house that is clean and uncluttered? LOL He has two pairs of flip flops, but likes to take them off everywhere or one will fall off. Ok flip flops were on feet and we were out the door, Burger King was our next stop, the boys wanted that...........both were pretty good. After that off to the post office and then home to get my mother to take her to the drs.....I tried to work on some crochet, but too many distractions. After that went to Walmart, mom got a ring with diamonds in it...........I got some thread and I got Aiden a Thomas the Tank pair of swim trunks and another pair of sandals...........I think I love to torture myself!!! he is outside with his big "bro" getting we in the sprinkler. Looking really cute. LOL


I took this the other day and loved how it came out.............I wish AJ would slow down a bit on growing up............He looks so much more "grown" up in pictures now.
Well these are 3 amigurumis that have gone out the door........well only two have left the house.........one is still waiting to be boxed up...........but I will not say who got what............they went out today.

No comments: