Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hot and Bitten up!!

This is the patriotic package I sent off to Ann.........she received it today, so I can post the pics of what I sent her.........she liked it, and I was hoping she would.


It has been so hot here......but then I keep saying that as if its going to just go away! Ok....well wishful thinking on my part...........Anyway I am bitten up by pesky flying mosquitos and they are driving me mad.....of course I have bug spray, but just haven't used it yet...........LOL We got a pool the other day, not a huge one, just a 12X3 which is big enough for us................I would like to eventually get a bigger one...........but I don't want to pay those outrageous prices for bigger ones.........We did get Aiden a smaller pool today............I will post pics tomorrow...........we are going to drain the pool tonight and set it up farther into the back of the yard.........and then set up Aidens as well.........his has a basketball hoop and a ring toss, I am hoping he will get in and play......he will not get into the bigger pool.

So that is where I have been the past couple of days..........out swimming or watching the boys play..........I did finally get a new umbrella for the patio table as our other one got ripped apart by the wind............"someone" forget to bring it in.

Anyway I am going to go catch up on email,

No comments: