Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day!

My handsome Boy
Gee I wonder who took this? My precious Aiden did! See how amazing his eye is? LOL
Now isn't this just the cutest!!!!

Its Labor Day, AJ has today and tomorrow off. I am hoping to just spend the day with my boys and family. I woke up this morning with an awful headache!!! I know why, and took steps to change it. I am calming myself down........I want to be a better person than just letting myself get hurt. I know I react harshly when I am hurt or angry.

I FINALLY finished my Little Gourdy Pumpkin!!!! I was sooo bored with this pattern, not really sure why, It could be I am just bored with halloween crochet.............I know I have a ton of them from last year I made. I just finished a spider last night................I know a few of my friends want some Halloween crochet, I will do some stuff for them, but get some Thanksgiving stuff in between. I will post some pictures here soon.

The boys and I watched a movie last night............."Everyones Hero" it was a cute movie about a boy who runs away searching for Babe Ruths stolen bat, that was the cause of his father getting fired from his job. Very cute movie, would recommend it to families.

We are getting ready for our BBQ, T-Bone steak, shrimp skewers, homemade coleslaw, potato salad, zucchini and not sure what else.

I bet I know one reason my head hurts so much, is from working out in the backyard yesterday..............I had been cleaning up the outdoor furniture, and moved all the toys including the sandbox off the sidewalk and swept that, moved the swing, and I was really sore and tired after that, my knees were all swollen and my back was hurting something awful. So I am sure that did not help my head any......LOL

I need to call my brother back and give him my new number.............oh man I need to call so many places to give them the new number!............oh well! My brother called me the other night, he is still with Karen, but according to him, she is still doing good, I just hope she continues doing good, for Dylans sake and her own really.

Well need to get off and fix something to eat for the boys.

Hope you all have a great Labor Day.

No comments: