Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sonic Drive-In

My mom wanted a burger and smoothie from Sonic today.............here is how that went........

I pulled in and pressed the button right away........after a few voices of people talking to each other I finally hear this

Sonic.........Hi thank you for choosing Sonic can I take your order?

Me............Yes I would like a Sonic Cheeseburger with Mustard and a LARGE Strawberry/Banana Fruit smoothie and that will be all...............NOW I AM BEING VERY CLEAR AND SLOW AS I KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING THE OTHER END CAN GET WHEN A CUSTOMER IS GOING TOO FAST.

Sonic.............AFTER LONG PAUSE....................Ok, would you like Mayonanise or Mustard?

Me...................Mustard please.

Sonic..........AFTER ANOTHER LONG PAUSE.........ok maam..........umm...............would..........you...............like to try a Chilli...........Sonic Cheeseburger...........

Me............No thank you

Sonic............YET AGAIN ANOTHER LONG PAUSE.............ok so I have a Sonic Hamburger and a Smootie with strawberry and banana....

Me...............No i want a cheeseburger.............

Sonic.................PAUSING AGAIN!!!!..............do you want mustard or mayonaise on that hamburger?

Me...............NO i want a CHEESEBURGER with mustard!!!

Sonic............MAAM that is a cheeseburger.........

Me............well you read it back to me saying hamburger........and I want cheese on it.

Sonic.............So you want Cheese on it? Do you want mustard or mayonaise???

Me...........REALLY FRUSTRATED AT THIS POINT...............Well I did say a CHEESEBURGER. and I WANT MUSTARD PLEASE!!!

Sonic...............So I have a Sonic Hambur..................i mean Cheeseburger with Mustard on it.........and a fruit smoothie with strawberry and banana?

Me..............yes but I want a LARGE FRUIT SMOOTIE...........

Sonic.............Ok Sorry about that maam,

Me...............thats ok.

Sonic..............Ok that will be 5.88 your order will be right out.

Me............UMM........that price is wrong...........I want a large smoothie.

Sonic...........ok thank you

SO AFTER WE WAIT FOR AWHILE ANOTHER LADY BRINGS THE ORDER..................GUESS WHAT...........SHE HANDS ME A SMALL SMOOTHIE!! I VERY POLITELY SAY THAT I ORDERED A LARGE AND SAID IT A FEW TIMES. THE LADY WAS NICE AND SAID THE LADY TAKING MY ORDER WAS NEW AND THIS WAS HER FIRST DAY, AND I SAID I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY, BUT WHERE IS HER HELP????? SHOULDN'T SOMEONE BE THERE TO HELP THE POOR GIRL OUT........AND BESIDES WHAT DOES NEW HAVE TO DO WITH NOT LISTENING? LOL..........

So doesn't that sound like fun????

No comments: