Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday

the Cowboy footballs, the "goody" bags from the party today
My handsome Aiden and I
My handsome AJ and me
Well I am really tired..................its been a week!!!! AJ had open house this past week, and two soccer practices. ........................I am really enjoying this fall like weather!! Yesterday I woke up to a cloudy day, no rain, but absolutely beautiful out and a bit chilly. Once AJ got home from school, I took the boys out to play and I actually got chilly, had to come inside. LOL......................Cleaned up a bit around the house..........and relaxed Aiden went to sleep early!!!! Yes folks, mark that down as a shocker!!! He stayed asleep the whole night and seemed to sleep a lot more restful than usual............he still has that nasty cold and its turning more into a cough and congestion! :( Anyway AJ also fell asleep too.........he was tired. I made sure he got all his soccer stuff ready for this morning. I didn't even make him clean his room, he was just too tired................................We did get up this morning early, rather I did, and had to drag AJ out of bed...........LOL...........but told Aj to get his room cleaned up while I started breakfast and got the living room cleaned up too...............It was dark outside, but still no rain, my dad said he left the house to a lot of thunder, but no rain................It was also cold out...........well the soccer coach called and said the game had been cancelled, due to a lot of lightening out. So we were able to slow down and relax a bit before having to go to a birthday party. I am one of two parents who call the other parent informing them of a cancellation.............I was able to get a hold of one parent and that is becaue he called back, the others I just left a message and one the number was busy..............I certainly hope they didn't waste a trip up there to find nothing and noone around................but I tried, and was not going to spend my morning calling them until the line was free................I tried quite a few times. So that was that.........................we made it out the door with plenty of time to go to Little Rickys birthday party, but i had to stop at Walgreens for a card, was just going to give him money rather than spending that time to find a present, he might already have or get. So that took forever because the cashier and another customer were chit chatting.............so finally i asked the cashier if she could actually wait on customers and talk at the same time, I was tired of standing there listening to them talk...........of course there was another guy and his daughter in front of me that took a bit too long too...............oh well, my fault for waiting until the last minute to do something...............we made it!!! and AJ and Aiden has so much fun, it was at Funtastics which is a gymnastics place...............Aiden loved jumping on the trampoline floors, and watching himself in the long mirror............conceited little booger, he was making faces at himself, running along the mirror watching and laughing at himself, but let me get out of his site and he panicked! I had to stay close to him so he didn't freak out. Sheila had had a friend of her make this really cute football bags for treats................Big Ricky has Little Ricky a huge Cowboy fan already. LOL After we left, I took the boys to McDonalds to eat, and then off to Walmart, to find Aiden a little soccer ball.....................but they only had big ones...................I am really tired and think I will just relax and work on some crochet...............i am doing a snowman stocking right now. I sent me father to Walmart because I forgot to get snap on snaps for the snowman.............

1 comment:

Lesalicious said...

Love the goody bags. WOW look like your kids had a busy party day. They should be tired out for the rest of the weekend. Have a great weekend :)