Sunday, April 20, 2008

3rd Post for Tonight

I took the boys for a walk to Melodys house today........hoping little Aiden would nap, he woke up early this morning with a high fever, he was so hot...........I gave him a bit of tylenol, and it took him another hour to fall asleep. He woke up with a fever and it lasted all day...............we made a trip to Kid to Kid to get him some clothes..............I was able to get him 6 pairs of jeans and 5 really nice shirts........the jeans are 18 months and some are 24 months, the 18 months are a bit big, but not by much, and 12 months are too short on him.............but they were very limited on 18 months, so had to reach into the 24 months...........I will have to go back and get him some more...........He also walked out with two Thomas toys............and AJ got a remote control dune buggy, which Aiden ended up playing with more. LOL
My roses in bloom.
My father brought this home today........how cute is this truck!!! it has two benches in the bed of the truck.........and two seats up front, both which have steering wheels. Aiden loves it..........but he was not feeling good, so I didn't get any pictures of him in the truck..........I think this is really cute. and we got it for free!!! Which is even better.........LOL
After Kid to Kid we went to Wal-mart to get some subs from subway for lunch.......and I got my hair cut!! I got bangs..........haven't had bangs in awhile, but wanted something different with my hair.........it was just not looking good just hanging.............the lady cut my bangs way too short.........there was a picture on the wall, and I told her I wanted the bangs exactly like that..............that lenght and that thick wise...........well I am blind without my glasses and told her this, so I made sure to tell her EXACTLY like the picture, the lenght in the picture was longer than this...............but too short.......but oh well, they will grown and it feels much better.
Got this shot right before out walk.................he was so not feeling good.............but he really wanted to go for a walk.......or rather a "ride" cuz he wanted in his stroller...........lucky him!!! LOL.
This was Friday..........I had decided to go out and wait for AJ to get off the bus, and really needed to sweep up leaves and stuff............well Aiden took over for me, we had two brooms out there, but he wanted to do it himself, so it gave me the chance to take a picture of my little helper!!! As soon as AJ got home, the work stopped and the boys played before we made a trip to WalMart.
The same day, AJ was trying to crack open his coconut........he "really" wanted to get this open to drink the milk inside............the next day he got it open and HATED the taste of the coconut milk, he says never again will he buy a coconut again. LOL
I love this picture........Aiden wanted AJ to sit next to him on the chair..........and this was too cute not to pass up for picture time!!
Saturday night we decided to have a bbq, my friend, Melody and her son came over, she had been craving hamburger and french fries since getting her teeth out. So I said come over and have a bbq. Nando was already over playing with AJ, and mom and I made a trip to Michaels then WalMart............Mom got her hair cut, but hates me taking pictures of her, so no picture of that.
The sunset from Saturday..........the bbq was a lot of fun, and the boys enjoyed playing together.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the truck! Sounds like you had a good day. I like the hair! :)