Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Crochet-A-Longs

I am in a group called Crochetalong
Click the link to find out more about this group, you sign up for a CAL and a host sends out the links on certain days............well I got behind, and so I did all of these last night........I know I am missing some patterns, but I probably have them filed away. Will look here soon. We are waiting for the roofer to come......he said he will try to come this afternoon to do the repairs....which is good, because more rain is on its way..........I am really getting tired of all the rain.


This is a Holiday Dishcloth, was very fast to make, I think I did this is 30 minutes and really that was because I was stopping to watch Gladiators..........LOL I love that show..........anyway, this turned out really well. I was going to send it off, but might keep it.
This is a blue ribbon fridgie done in thread
Red Hat fridgie, I didn't have purple ribbon for this one, so I used purple yarn, and will replace that once I get the purple ribbon.
Green Apple fridgie..........

Well the roofers are here..........there is about 20 guys out there.........LOL AJ was like how come there are so many guys out there...........LOL Aiden is looking warily out the door at them........

No comments: