Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WOW


Well last Monday my Aunt Tina and my cousins from my moms side came for a surprise visit.............I had just spent all that morning cleaning the kitchen cabinets and had just taken my shower when the door bell rang............I had not seen my aunt Tina since I was about 6 years old...........neither had my mom....so this was really special for all of us...........above is a picture the day they arrived......that is AJ, Aiden, Siera, and Thomas my cousins...........well AJ and Aiden are my sons..........duh huh? you knew that already. AJ and Thomas really clicked as friends and Aiden took to Siera big time............Siera has two other sisters and one is only 3 so she is use to a little one running around her. LOL

This is my cousin Stacy............Thomas is her son...........she is sweet and we all had cameras........so we were taking pictures with all the camera........its was pretty funny!!!!
This is myself with my Aunt Tina, and I will spare my mom any pictures of herself, she hates to have her picture taken, and doesn't like it when I post too much of her on here...........so there you go mom......no pictures of you........atleast in this post anyway. LOL We all really had a good time................they were here until Thursday afternoon.........Wednesday night, Stacy wanted to take her friend, Judy and I out to a club.....so we did that..........and I remember Old Town from when I was younger and the clubs were always huge and new looking..........now you go down there and the clubs are industrial looking and dirty...............one the bar was so small, my fireplace was bigger...............we ended up in a really small bar, you could not hear yourself talk, let alone anyone else...........I had two Sex on the Beach, a Smirnoff, and a shot of something I still can't think of the name.............it was too loud!! We stayed only a couple of hours, they had to get back to the hotel, check out time was early. AJ and Aiden were bummed to see them leave.......and so was mom and I, but it was a really nice visit. My brother, his wife and Charlie were coming that Thursday too.............and AJ drove me crazy asking when they were going to get here............they arrived around 5 or so and we all had spaghetti for dinner...............my dad and my brother went to pick up my grandma and Aunt Sophia from the airport.............they got in later than expected because they had missed their layover flight in GA........they came to the house for a little while..then back to the hotel because it was getting late.

I gave Charlie and Karen with Dylan the boys room, and I and the boys slept in the living room camped out on the floor, AJ actually slept on the couch.................Anyway that is it for now, and more posts on the visit will come......I am making breakfast right now............Grandma and Aunt Sophia are leaving this afternoon.
This was taken with my cell phone in Wal-Mart Monday of my little Aiden shopping, that is his backpack/diaper bag on his back..........I wanted to get the picture of him checking out the tomatoes, because he was holding them up comparing them to each other and stuff............it was just too darn cute. LOL
Look at the cute smile!!!! How incredibly cute is that face???? LOL he was being so cute and good in the store.

Ok off to finish breakfast. Not much to update on the crochet front...........ohhhh that reminds me I have to charge my camera batteries.

No comments: