Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2nd Post tonight

this is my goofy son, Austin.......before his hair cut...I had told him that I didn't mind him wanting to grow his hair long, but my rule was that he needed to comb it...........but time and time again, he would wake up with a very messy hair do, and never comb it. So today on our way to the post office I told him I loved what he did with his hair, which was nothing.....and that we were going to Wal-Mart to get his hair cut, and he agreed.........LOL he said he got tired of it getting in his ears, and it was getting caught on his glasses.......which btw I don't like.......I do not know why he chose those particular frames.
My Austin after the hair cut......I think he looks much better. He goes back to school tomorrow........it will be a short week, but I will get some quiet time!!!
MY little goofy Aiden wearing his brothers glasses.......how cute is this? He is sick too, been ongoing for a month now.....finally last week I took him in, and he has a sinus infection, so they sent us home with medicine to take for 10 days. Well his cough got worse........I mean really bad...........so finally yesterday I called dr again, and said he is up all night coughing really bad, and its an all day thing.........so back to dr who gave him more medicine. luckily no wheezing.
but last night he was miserable, I mean he coughed so hard and so much all night..........ALL NIGHT!! I felt so bad for him. he cried and his little throat hurts...........and then this morning he woke up screaming......he scared me saying his food hurt and he was screaming and crying like something was really hurting him...........I did a full body check...........I was thinking he got bit by a spider or something..........but I think he just slept on his foot wrong. He was tossing and turning so much. He is better.......or rather not crying.......he was tired all day and played but not his usual self.................hopefully the night will be better, he doesn't seem to be coughing as much.

No comments: