Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

This post will be nothing but good things......no complaints, or sob stories......I have had a very busy few days, and am looking forward to a much relaxed night. Today my boys took me to Botanical Gardens, which was very pretty, we had rain this morning, but luckily no more than a few sprinkles while we were out......above is my boys and me........aren't they handsome.
Aiden and I at the gardens..........he enjoyed it I think.....he didn't complain, and seemed to enjoy the bridges and the water scenery.........and playing Garden Bingo! LOL I Love this shot. It came out good.
A good picture of AJ and me too............Aj really enjoyed the garden too, and loved walking around and seeing the fish.
This was a very huge Red wood tree, you can see the rings and find out what they mean....both boys thought this was really cool!!!
How pretty is this scenery?? this little streamed "streamed" it's way down a very pretty water fall and rocks..........Aiden really loved this, and there were a few times that I thought my rugrat would fall in! LOL
The boys got Mama and myself some really pretty flowers to plant, which I will show pictures of later this week.

Another really pretty short of some flowers.........I will show more pictures later on as they are just too pretty not to share.

I have a roast in the slow cooker, so I need to get the boys settled and ready for dinner.

I HOPE ALL THE MOTHERS WHO READ THIS, HAD A REALLY GREAT "MOTHER'S DAY"

3 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Christina Barosko said...

Glad you had a great Mothers day.

Life of Purplebttyflies said...

I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day with the boys.