Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tired Today

me sandwhiched between my boys.....not a very flattering photo of myself, but it was hard having them smooshed on both sides of me while trying to hold the camera out and not falll!!! LOL
This is my Feb and Valentine swap package that came today from Jennifer. The tote bag is awesome as is the box and tissue holder, the box has lotions and stuff, I love it and was so happy to see such wonderful stuff.
This is hilarious!!!....I did this old fashioned TV the other night and AJ was on the computer and so I told him that i finally found him a portable TV today for practically nothing.......he gets all excited and comes running out asking to see, so I pretend to grab under my table telling him to close his eyes and hold out his hands..........well he does, and this is what I laid in his hands!!!.......OMG it was toooo funny, the look on his face!!!! I just love to "get back" at him from time to time. LOL

4 comments:

Lulu said...

youre kids are adorable..nice swap package..

Rachel said...

love the little tv!

Yarni Gras! said...

that is too funny.....next year do something like that for
April fools!

Dragonflymom said...

Thanks ladies