Thursday, May 08, 2008

Thursday!!

AJ not only came home yesterday from school in a better mood, but he made me flowers in art............below. They are pretty!!! He and a friend went to church last night too, and he was still in a better mood. LOL.


I took this last night, and I like this picture...............
This is the project I am working on..........I had to frog it once...........this will be an amigurumi thing......can you guess what it is? LOL

This Mr Goofy, I was taking a picture of him eating lunch and he comes up with putting his little train in his mouth, or rather it hanging from his mouth. LOL

I am tired today, my back is hurting.................My mother and I went to Dillions to get some groceries and some stuff for a BBQ/birthday dinner we are having Saturday. We also went to Papa Murphys to get the new taco pizza for lunch........yummy. Aj and I went to his open house today in Middle school. I like it so far..............and I am still nervous about AJ going into middle school, but I really like what this school does. So hopefully my fears will subside.



2 comments:

Rachel said...

The flowers are pretty! I have no idea what your project is...could it be a bunny?

Caroline said...

Cute flowers, can't wait to see what the mystery project is!!! Thanks for asking about Devin. He's better, we're on hold until the surgery. Hopefully first part of June.