Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More Calendar CAL Squares

May "Flower Garden"
June "Summer Romance"
July "Patriots Pride"
August "Heat Wave"
September "Pineapple Blossom"

Well I am FINALLY caught up with April's Calender CAL Ghan.........woohoo, now all I have to do is be patient in my wait for October's square. All of these are done in light blue....I am using a G hook, so my squares are about 9-10" big instead of the 12" I also crochet somewhat tight...........Anyway my hands and arms are sooo cramped up right now........and one of these squares I had to frog 4 rows.....I made a mistake on the very first row, and a few more, my neighbors daughter kept coming over and talking and talking and talking....she is 13 and sometimes just doesn't listen........I kept telling her I was busy, and she was like, no you aren't, you are just crocheting........LOL duh!! I am busy!!! Anyway they are done, and I am going to take a couple days off from crocheting........I have a couple of packages to mail out tomorrow and will be caught and have a bit of rest before working on some swap stuff.

1 comment:

Life of Purplebttyflies said...

All the calendar cal squares are nice. I really like the June "Summer Romance".

How did your day go?