Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rippling Loops 7" Square

DragonFlyMomof2 Designs©
Rippling Loops
Designed by: Aurora Suominen Copyright © 2009/2013 All rights reserved.
6" with "G" hook and Worsted Weight yarn.

 I have decided to remove my written patterns from my blog, I will continue to post pictures and information on my designs, however, if you wish to have a download of the pattern, you can find them on Ravelry at the following link: https://www.ravelry.com/people/Dragonflymomof2.

You can also join me at my group on Ravelry, where I will have information on my patterns and new designs.  https://www.ravelry.com/groups/dragonflymomof2-crochet-designs--more?s=tab

If you do not have Ravelry, please consider making a profile over there, they have a wealth of information, patterns, groups, and great people!!!  You can also message me for a PDF of the pattern, please understand I am a mother with a very hectic life at times, so bear with me as I get back to you.  

Aurora Suominen/DragonFlyMomOf2Designs ©Copyright 2009/2018 All Rights Reserved.
Personal use/print only, no pattern reproductions, selling or copying allowed.  

6 comments:

Ivory Herman said...

You know, I've been looking for one square that I might like to make for my own blanket, and I might just use this one.

Diane H said...

Another beautiful square!! I think this one might be the square I use to make a blanket for my new granddaughter who is due in July. I've been looking for just the right pattern/square. I think I may have found it. So pretty and feminine.
Thank you!

Diane Helman

Anonymous said...

I luv all of the squares here and don't know where to start! ty Shirley from IN.

Dragonflymomof2 said...

Thank you so much!

Susanmj said...

Love the pattern. Have trouble on Row 3. Beg corner. [+Dc in next 2dc, tr in skipped dc in Rnd 2, work behind ch3 loops. Ch2, tr in next skipped dc of Rnd 2. Dc in next 2dc, work corner in next ch1sp+]3x. Repeat ++once & join. (32dc, 8TC, 8ch2) Slst in next st & into ch1sp -Do I do a beginner corner then Dc in next 2 dc?? TY-

Unknown said...

I was trying to save this pattern, I went to register and I couldn’t remember my password. So I hit forgot password, I changed it. Then all of a sudden I have my very own blog to create....lolol all I wanted to do was create a account with your site?? Now I can’t find how to sign on w your site.???